hi im a 22 year old female i was on depo for 2 and half years, got off of it bout a year ago have been tryin to get preg. ever since and have had no luck, im getting frustrated should i see a doctor bout my problem my periods just started getting back to normal bout two months ago i just dunno what to do anymore i really dont have the money to spend on fertility testing so any advice?

You said that your periods are "just getting back to normal", now is the time to start to calender your cycles. It's hard to know when your ovulating when your periods are so irregular, but now that your returning to a normal state, it will be much easier for you.
Ovulation usually begins roughly around 14 days after the first day of your last period, if you have a 28 day cycle.
There are 2 or 3 good days in there where you can conceive.
If your not sure of your ovulation days try an ovulation test kit. You can get one at a walmart or a regular drug store.

Fertility testing can be hugh and not covered on insurance. I would drop the $25 bucks on a test kit first.