I was married too early. at the age of 18 . at the age of 20 I was pregnent I aborted as it was 2 early. then again at the age of 24 I had a abortion . both of this were normal . at the age of 26 I had some problems with the baby, the featus was not developed properly, i felt very sorry for that and had to do abortion unwillingly. since then we are trying and trying but i could not conceive. now I am 29 I really want to be pregnent. but I dont know if I can be pregnent again. doctor says I do not have any problem. but I am really scared .
I am regrating for the 2 abortions .
Pls help

Here is the deal, if you are having a period then you are ovulating, technically by medical standards this is true. SO You need to find out when you ovulate!!!!

DO YOU have ovulation predictor kits???
Did you know that every month you only have about a 3-4 day widow to even get pregnant??
You need to be monitoring your ovulation PROPERLY, no guessing!

The abortions shouldn't have had any effect on your future ability to concieve

Hi Thanks clairy and crazy. yes you are right i never observe the ovulation period. last month i did follicular study and i came to know the ovulation date and we had sex. but still all in vain. you know i always feel bad for the abortions and feel, I myself is responsible for not getting pregnent. But thank you for letting me know that it does not affect on conceiving in future. my periods are very regular.

I had to work so I did not get a chance to get to details, so it sounded abrupt..

I promise that this is not your fault, and that the abortions are in no way affecting your fertility.. They make these Ovulation predcitor kits you can buy anywhere, there are 2 lines and they both change color when you are ovulating in the next 24-36 hours. Perhaps you could check these out :-) Don't forget lots of sex ;-)
And after your period ends try having sex everyday of you can..Keep those spermies close by your eggs :-)

HI CARIFAIRY thanks for the suggestion, i will definately buy the predictor kit as u said. next time i will deep the egg in sperms. ;-) . Thanks lots.

sometimes to much sex can lower the man sperm count ... my doctor has told me every other day is better ... as i am too tryin to have a baby and have been for over a year