i am 34 weeks pregnant and i have pains in my lower back and alot of pressure in my vagina, what do that mean?

The pressure you feel in your vaginal area is the baby itself. The baby is getting into position to be born, tho he may not come now, he is getting comfortable, so to speak. You baby will drop down to begin it's decent through the birth canal. This is also the reason for your back pain. As baby gets larger, he/she runs out of room and puts pressure on different parts of our back and stomach, the pressure can affect the legs as well.
When i was pregnant, i thought the baby was going to drop right out of me several times. The pressure between my legs was terrible.
The best thing to do (for me anyway) was to lay down and put my feet up, this reduces swelling ankles as well. I would lay a cold compress on my belly and the baby would actually shift it's weight to where he wasn't pressing so hard on my back and legs.