At 50 years old, I ate a large bowl of Ramon Noodles, I'm talking the big one they now have. With in about 1/2 hour I had what could be described as black dots (salt poisoning I believe) the size of flees from my ankles up to my knees, both legs. I thought it was maybe bites of some sort because I was in Death Valley, but within 1 hour they were gone. Forward 4 months (December) and I start to notice dry patches on both feet and ankles. So I figured it was winter dry cold air rash. This went on for 2 years every winter. One day I went into Kaiser and had high blood pressure, so I cut out salt to see if that helped. It did and my pressure went back to normal range, However, the rashes on my ankles also cleared up immediately. Wow, no salt = clear ankles.  This past Saturday I ate 1/2 package of Carl's Junior fries loaded with salt on Saturday and today my lower legs look like hell. They are covered in dry skin patches/rash. It's plain ugly and yet it does not itch at all.

I never had this problem prior to 50, so what gives? I know I can't be allergic to "Salt" since our bodies need it to survive, but this is getting out of hand. Just a touch of salt on vegetables and I break out a little bit. A smigit on fish and I'm slabbing on cream and moisturizers...

Had anyone else had/have this problem?