I'm 34 weeks pregnant and am experiencing trouble breathing. i have a what I think to be bad sinus trouble. I almost feel like I'm having a panic attack due to the breathing. My blood pressure is good, what can I do about this, or what could be the problem?

I am feeling the same way.

you know what they say every pregnacy is diffrent.. well that is very true for me.. this is my 3 rd baby and i swear.. i feel this is the worst pregnacy i ever have.. for the first baby it was so easy maybe because i was younger.. and i didnt have any health issue 2nd baby bigger baby but i took it in strive.. i did really well.. now pregnet with my 3 rd i have more problems.. i feel like this is my first pregnacy the way i feel.. what i mean is.. i am ackie feeling in my legs and the joints in my legs and my stomak has gotten bigger then, its ever been. my stomak is very heavy i cant even turn in my bed its so heavy.. i gain 30lbs and before i got pregnet i was 125lbs so now i am tilting to 156 lbs now but my stomak hurts alot from stretching so big.. i never felt this kind of presure before.. but i feel very hard to breath very heavy breathing cant sleep and cant eat i feel full in my stomak and i cannot bring my self to eat but just a couple of bits.. i drink plenty of water but my stomak is so tights and it hurts so bad. i even cry its gotten so bad i even get up middle of the night just to take a hot bubble bath to ease the pain in my back and stomak area.. it helps a little but still no matter what i do nothing that makes me feel comfortable too long at a time.. i cant sit without hurting cant stand without hurting and i cant lay without killing the circlelation out of my legs in my joints. does any one can tell me what could i do? the doctor keeps changing my due date one was january 15 another was january 12 and they change it again to the first of january. but seriously i dont think i cant make it threw december the way i am feeling. like i say i never felt this uncomfortable in my other pregnacy.. i was working in my other pregnacy until i gave birth.. but with this pregnacy i had to stop working because i was so much in pain.. any one can give me some advice to ease the pain more ?

I have a 14 month old son now, and when I was pregnant with him I was having the same trouble breathing. Does it feel like an elephant is sitting on your chest? If so it could be because the baby is pushing against your diaphram and your lungs aren't able to expand as much as they want to. No need to worry though, everything will be better once you deliver.

I experience the same feeling....I don't know what it is but it helps to sit straight upright and breath in through your nose and out throught your mouth. sometimes it helps to lift your arms over your head for a while, and even to walk around slowly.

im 34 weeks, and i am also experiencing trouble breathing so wht i do is i sit down open my legs wide and lean foward with my hands in my knees. another problem i have is im am always crying over nothing at all. especially when i see myself naked in my big mirror. and when i feel my stretch marks. and i get inconsolable. this is really frustrating my husband but i cant help it.

Hi, I am 22 weeks along and this is my 3rd child first 2 was boys this one is a girl and I am also having a really hard time breathing and I'm sittng up most of the time when it happens. It feels like my heart is racing out of my chest and it gets harder to breath. I know shes high up so I think thats whats causeing it. Does anyone have any other answers to what is causeing this misery?

alot of these post are quite old. you could go to askbaby.com lots of pregnant women on there give eachother helpful advice.

Hi, I have been experiencing similar symptons for the past week. I am 38wks and just got over a sinus infection and cold. However I don't feel congested or plugged up anymore, but still feel like I can't take a full breath. I end up having a panick attack because I can't catch my breath. I think my doctor feels I am getting anxious cause of the baby, but I dont feel this it the case. This is my second pregnancy and did not experience anything like this with my first. How long did this last for you, and did you find something that could relieve your symtoms or did they just go away on thier own?