Couldn't find what you looking for?

TRY OUR SEARCH!

I am in the hospital on bed rest for two weeks now and I am 34 Weeks....I have had numerous shots to stop contractions and I am now dialated to a 1 and I have had two kidney stones what are the chances that I will have a full term baby?

Loading...

Hi honey! I nor the doctors will be able to tell you that! What i will tell you is I was 2 cm dialated with both my children for over a month before I delivered them! So don't loose hope OK? Do everything they say to do! The longer you can hold off - is obviously better. Have they said approximately how much your baby weighs right now? Also IF - and we will ALL pray that you hold off till the end - you happen to deliver earlier. There has been studies done in Britain about waiting as long as possible before they cut the cord, so EVERY last ounce of blood goes to the baby, not left in the cord or the placenta! Also - if where you live - they can freeze your babies cord blood, this will be a great thing too! I suppose you are getting the stones from water retention!? Just hang in there honey! And try and relax as much as possible OK? - I know that's easier said than done! Don't think of it as crossing the finish line, just keep thinking it as EVERY step you accomplish - as in minute, hour, day that goes by - you have DONE IT!!! God Bless honey and best of luck to you and your baby! Please let me know how you both are doing OK?
Reply

Loading...