Having trouble breathing and when I breath my back hurts what can I do to stop this

I have had similar symptoms including trouble breathing, and choking. My throat hurts sometimes too, if you have these symptoms as well, please contact me, I have the answers you are searching for. :-D

Hello there Alise13,

Well since you have provided so little information it is very hard to determine what is wrong with you. First of all does your problem occur when you breathe deep or every time when you are breathing? And do you have some other symptoms such as chest pain, fever or any other uncomfortable sign that could be related to this.

In my opinion it would be best to see your doctor and do certain tests to find out what is wrong with you. Trying to determine what is wrong with you like this is just guessing and that doesn’t help you at all. Keep us informed about your condition and I hope that you will feel better very soon.

Holy cow! You wrote me back. I mean thats awsome. I have had a horable time finding help. I finally went to the E.R. 4 the tenth time in a month, they told me to leave and seek a D.R. about my chronic pain. No tests, emphthy, or even human respect. Get out! I said "Im not leaving until someone tells me why Im so sick. I said there is something we are missing. I defiantly would not leave! The Good Samaritan Hospital In Kearney Ne. called the police to physicly remove me from the E.R. When the police showed up I still said Im not leaving, I am sick.
I was treated worse from my puplic protection officer (Lobig) for the KPD. I again stated I was ill and extreem pain, he said he didnt care, so I stated in pure desporation "What am I supposed to do go shoot myself" Still They refused to listen to my concern. And made the comment about an ECP to a mental ward, I said fine what ever I need to do to prove you all wrong. I was released the very next day found to be of sound mind EPC dropped. The pain never subsided and I found a D.R. to order an MRI. God took control, I took my pastor back to the E.R. the very next day. And he did the talking(all kinds of help I got then) I was ordered an MRI and later found out numerous herniations in my spine. I dont think thats all it is. I have surgery July 20th to fuse disks in my neck. And Im scared they will find what I already no; Im sicker than they believe. Cause it is more than a pain its a gut feeling. Thank you to vent. Pray 4 me please?