I had sex with a woman that was very rough and it hurt my pubic bone for a few days.  It was a little red and very tender.  I had sex with her a couple more times and then after the last round I woke up the next day and had red bumps on my pubic bone going up in a straight line. Basically where she grinded on me.    Its been about 2 weeks since the first time we had sex.   I'm kinda freaking out because they were swollen, super tender, painful and itchy.  The second day after noticing them, they have gone down in size dramatically, but its still very tender and itchy.  There aren't any whiteheads and yesterday had some flaking skin around the red spots, but no puss.  There doesn't seem to be any red bumps that don't have a hair follicle in the middle of them.  Is this just from the grinding or could this be something else like the onset of herpes or genital warts?  I'm hoping its just skin irritation from the sex, but I've never had anything like this before and I'm 31 now.  I do not have any red bumps on my penis or anywhere else, just the straight line up from my pubic bone. 

that is staphilococcus infection get rid of it

I've had staph before, but it doesn't really feel like staph. It has gone down even more since yesterday. Although it could be staph, I kind of doubt it. I still have some bactroban cream I could put on it.

Ive had it happen to me before. Its sounds like you both were sweating and it caused a rash