Hey,
So recently i have noticed red bumms on my outer vagina. I shave regularly and im thinking its only razor burn or something, but i have this worry i have herpes....i get coldsores sometimes and im not sure if i somehow passed it to my genitals. I am sexually active, but have only had sex once without a condom and my partner has only had sex with one other person, and i havent noticed that he has any red bumps. I am only 16 and im freaking out about this, im not sure if i should be worrying about it so much, but i am. I get sick thinking about me having herpes, it scares me. I was wondering if anyone knew how to tell if it was herpes, not just by looking at the bumps. They dont hurt or irritate me, they are just there sometimes but its bothering me. So if anyone has anyways to tell if it is herpes please let me know!

It happens to me too i went to the doctor and she said to stop shaving there that it affects your vaginial health and may cause infections.