5mm kidney stone at uvj. went to er on thursday night with extreme pressure. ct scan revealed 5mm kidney stone at uvj. dr put me on flomax for 7 days and said i should be able to pass it. no luck yet. drinking 1 gallon of water a day. anything you know to help flush it faster?

Hi guest,

I've had two so I can sympathize with what you're going through.

What I did the last time, LOTS of water, which is sound like you are doing and then I jumped, hard and often.  I don't know if it helped or not but I passed that d*mn thing the next day. 

Worth a shot.  Good luck!

If your kidney stone is Uric Acid (not Calcium Oxalate) then a heaping teaspoon of Calcium Bicarbonate (baking Soda) washed down with a Quart of water, will buffer the acidity of your urine sufficiently to allow the stones to dissolve to the size of grains of sand so they can be passed, usually within 2 hours.

Hi since2 Month ago i m sufering from terrible pain i have been admitted to hospital dr.said your stone has been stuck in uv junction i treated homeopathy treatment also bt no effect can i.get ome.home.remedy to.remove 6mm stone stuck at theuv junction