Hello! I have terrible pains, believe me. I have kidney stones and it seems that one of them obstructing my ureter. This is very painful and I really do not have idea what to do. I have problems with nausea and vomiting and I cannot talk. If you ever had this experience, please tell me what to do.

Hello! I think that would be best to visit or to call your doctor to visit you. He will give you some medication against pains, which will help you. You should take hot-water bottle and to carry it on painful place. This will help you to expand ureter which will maybe help you to get rid of this kidney stone.

A STONE STUCK IN YOUR URTHUR MEANS ITS TRYING TO PASS. DRINK TONS OF WATER AND ASK YOUR DR ABOUT FLOMAX.

First of all I am so sorry that you are experiencing this pain. I know how you feel because I had problems with kidney stones two years ago. Also my doctor told me to go home and to wait until the stones pass on their own.

This pain was so severe that I had to call my doctor more than once to ask him to prescribe me stronger painkillers because of this problem. And I was drinking a lot of water before my friend has told me to try with lemonade because the citrus acid is great for breaking the stones.

Try with stronger painkillers and hang in there because this will pass very soon and afterwards you will be feeling much better.