Hello! I have heard that celery seed tea is good for kidney stones. So, I want to know is anyone here used celery seed tea in this purpose. If anyone has, please tell me something more about results. I am desperate and I do not know anymore what to do. I have terrible pains. So, I hope that someone will help me with this.

Hello! I have taken celery seed tea. I can tell you that celery seed tea is great diuretic and in first few days you will maybe feel some pain when you urinate. But, after few days, pain will disappear. I can tell you that this tea will dissolve your kidney stones. I have drunk it instead of water. I think that you should try it.

I have used homemade celery tea to pass a kidney stone.  I had kidney stone pain for 36 hours and 3 hours after I started drinking the tea, I passed my kidney stone.  Boil 2TBSP celery seeds in 4 1/2 cups of water, let steep for 10 minutes.  Strain out the seeds and discard them.  Drink 1/2 cup of the tea every 30 minutes until the stone passes.  The tea will cause a strong diuretic effect, causing the kidney tubules and ureters to dilate.  The ureters will also spasm and help to pass the stone along.  Be sure to pee through a strainer or cloth so you can collect the stone and have it analyzed.  Most stones are made up of calcium oxalate.  Do an internet search on foods/drinks that contain oxalate and then limit those in your diet to prevent further attacks.

Dr. Rod

I have used celery seed seed several times and all else fails, then I brew me a cup, and in all 4 times that I used it, I passed the stone in a very few hours..yes it tastes terrible , but I would try anything to combat the pain...also I keep moving around and not sitting up and moaning and complaining...I think all the above things help

I feel so sorry for your pain..keep drinking liquids till you almost gag..you have my sympathy and get well soon

My husband and mother in law have them and this does help move the stone out and dissolve it too . They combine it with fresh made lemonade from squeezed lemons. You should use it after the stone has passed so you can detox and try to stay ahead of getting another one. Sorry for the late post.