Hi! I have huge problem with kidney stones. They are small, but bother me a lot. My doctor prescribed me only medications for relive pain, and antibiotics. Please, tell me how to pass a Kidney y Stone?

Hi! I also had similar problem. The treatment of kidney stones depends upon their size and the symptoms they cause. I help myself with drinking plenty of fluids. If tests indicated the kidney stone will be passed, strain your urine through a medical sieve so the stone can be collected and studied in a laboratory. You must take care about that. The type of kidney stone you have will determine further treatment and prevention, such as diet and medications. Most patients recover completely from kidney stones. I don’t have kidney stones any longer. Take it easy, they will pass.

DRINK TONS OF WATER THAT SHOULD HELP THEM PASS. ALSO TALK TO YOUR DR ABOUT A RX CALLED FLOMAX.