My husband and I had a miscarriage 6 weeks ago we had unprotected sex shortly after.My HCG was 0 at my check up and I was given the ok to start trying again its been 6 weeks no period...could I be pregnant again?? Please help wirh some advise

I’m sorry for your loss :-( After a miscarriage your period is supposed to return two to six weeks after miscarriage – that is the average time most women bodies need to heal up an to restart the menstrual cycle. But not all women are the same, so there are no universal rules or dates. Since your HCG levels were zero you could take the pregnancy test, but I think that your body is just taking its time to completely heal before your next period comes. But it is possible to stay pregnant after the first period after miscariaage.

Thank you so much for your help. I will take a test in a couple weeks if I don't get my period.