Hi, please somebody help me. On the 16th October I miscarried at 6 weeks. Decided to wait until a full cycle before trying again. So right now is about 5 days after my ovulation window. Tried 2 days ago to get pregnant. Took 2 hpts today and both are positive. I know that I wouldn't how positive after 2 days. Did I really have a miscarriage? At the time I didn't believe I had miscarried because the pain was not equivalent to how a miscarried is supposed to be. But told my self it was just wishful thinking to think I was still preggo and then once I had a period in November I believed I had miscarried. But now I'm confused. I ain't due on my period until the 14th of this month? Help please someone

Hi Teri,

Sorry for your loss.  Have you seen your doctor since then?

The hCG level should have been dropping consistently since.  They can check and determine, via the levels, how far along you should be.  Was your November period "normal?"

Check with your doctor.

Hi thanks for writing to me. My period was a very light 2 day period. It consisted fresh blood but also throughout the period there was alot of brown blood also. My miscarriage was weird because it only lasted about 3-4 days of bleeding and was nothing like I had read about it was pretty much a period but with a bit of pain in my sides whilst I was peeing. The hospital told me my second beta hcg was 6 so I didn't need to come back for anything else. Thanks. I'm gonna test again in the morning.