It's been seven weeks since my 1st abortion and I did not get my period. yet 3 weeks after my abortion I had unprotected sex. I took a test 1 week later and it came out negative and I took another test three days ago and negative again. What is it that can be wrong with me, can I be pregnant again? What should I do please help me

Your period can take 6-8 weeks to return after an abortion.

Some women can take 3 months.

This is why doctors tell women to wait at least 3 months after an abortion or miscarriage to try and have a baby again, because your body takes time to regulate.

IF you ACTUALLY want to have a baby, a HEALTHY PREGNANCY, Then you need to wait 2-3 months to give your body time to heal.

my dear i oso have a simillar situation bt for me wen i tested it cum out positive i still cnt believe bcoz i took the mornin after pill jst within 72 hours bt i guss am un lucky coz it didt work..jst go to the hospital so dat u ave tyo self checked