Is it normal to miss a period after having a miscarriage? I had a miscarriage a month ago and have not gotten my period since.

Unfortunately, it seems that cycles can be very irregular after a miscarriage. I lost my baby at the end of January and had a D&C on Jan. 31st after being 14 weeks pregnant (usually I have about 28 day cycles). I actually got my first period about 31 days later, but waited and waited for my second period. I was hoping I was pregnant again since I was late and have always been very regular. I had taken a bunch of pregnancy tests (all came out negative), even had a blood test from the doc's office (also negative). They said it's normal to have irregular periods after a miscarriage since it messes up your hormones. I finally got Period #2 today (day 35) , but it seems to be much lighter than I'm used to. Hopefully all will return to normal soon. All I can do is put it in God's hands. I wish you all the best!

I had a miscarriage 2 months ago in Early Februray and I just got mine last week. It takes time..But I bleed up until I got my period. Depends on how your body is. Is your beta down to 0? If it is you shoulda gotten your period. Maybe ask your doctor.