Hello, I have a problem that would seem funny, but it is not for my wife and me. Our 6 yr old picks his nose constantly. First he did it occasionally, but now, his finger is in his nose all the time. We think of ourselves as good parents so first we want to get informed on this subject, than to act. What should we do?

Smart parents, I have to say. This is actually a minor problem. Your son is just seeking for some attention, and that is all. No need for worry or panic, this phase will pass sooner or later. Of course, you will explain to him that it is not polite to do this, especially in public, and start removing his fingers from his nose. Eventually, he'll understand that it is something he should not do. At last, let me remind you that at his age, he is just copying other people's behavior, so go easy on him.