I find this a huge problem. We are getting maried in april and my fiance's 10 year old boy still sleeps with us in bed or on a matress next to our bed. Sometimes when i wake up my fiancé is on the matress and the boy in our bed. I don't know what to do or how to handle the situation. The boy turns 11 in may. We talked alot obout the boy sleeping in his own bed but my fiancé does nothing about it. HELP!!!!

Don´t worry, a lot of kids sleep with their parents. This helps to create a strong emotional link parent-child.  I guess he still does not start puberty.  Have you noticed any physical change in the child or any sexual misconduct toward you?

You and your Fiance need your OWN space as so does the child.  He needs and should be sleeping in his own bed.

Kick him out of your bed!!Give him a room for himself.It is a kind of pervert that a 10 year old boy shall sleep with his parents.Do  they involve him in the intim moments in bed to???This is sick!!

At last, he is sleeping in his own bed since saturday, now we have our room for ourselves. It's heaven.