My 6 year old won't eat! Help us, my husband and I simply do not know what to do! This all started when our second child came to the house. Before that, everything was perfect. He is starting with school, and we have already alarmed his teachers about this problem. But it seems that he eats normally there, but at home, it is a completely different matter. What can we do?

Child's jealousy could be a serious problem that can even last through entire childhood and even affect its behavior in adult age. He does not know how to express his emotional state through words (or maybe he does, but does not won't to). So, he decided to show his feelings by refusing to eat. You must explain to him that the new member of family is not a threat to him, that you still love him as before and that your affection for him will never change. I assume that you will have to do this more then once, in fact, as many times as necessary, and still there is a possibility of failure. Then you might ask for some expert's help in this field.