i was so devistated today to find my son and his nephew naked on the bed and my son was about to penatrate my grandson..my son is 12 and my grandson is 7  i really didnt know what to do. is this normal child behavior or should i be worried?

HELLO, Is your 12 y.o. son through puberty or not yet?  Did you notice some body changes like pubes?..  Was your son and the other kid naked or not at all?

if they are doing anal sex then yes you should worry but if they are giving themselves a hand job, leave them do it.  It happened to me when i was 10 and my cousin was 15 and he was giving me extreme hand job which i could not hold on at all. So yes it is a typical child behavior. Just don't let them rape each other, just that, they can do everything else...

Penetration?
NO NO NO

Masturbation can be normal if it's mutually agreed to, after all most of us had to learn about it from someone, but penetration is NOT acceptable.

Hi Guest,

Mutual exploration would be normal, even mutual masturbation, but penetration is NOT.

There is the possibility that you son has been sexually abused and is acting out. I strongly suggest that you talk to a counselor.

THIS IS MOM OF 7.....TELL YOUR SON ABOUT THE DANGERS OF ANAL SEX...AND ENCOURAGE HIM TO FIND AN OLDER TEEN GIRLFRIEND....IN THE MEANTIME LET HIM KNOW THAT PLAY WITH NABOY IS OK ,AS LONG AT IT IS SAFE,SUCH AS 69

nothing to worry about...it is very  normal for kids to experiment....with each other rubbing ,or oral contact on all the genitals...some time on each other at same time in which case the 12 yr old can orgasm,but the  other also has pleasure....boys will be boys.....i know,i am mom of 6 boys !

A 7 year old really shouldn't be active other than looking in my opinion. They are just not ready yet for giving or receiving stimulation. I doubt that the 7 year old initiated this. If they were close in age and just touching, I get that. When I was 11 and my brother was 9, I remember wrapping one of those small plastic snakes around my balls and penis. But neither of us touched each other, I didn't know about sex, and it just felt good. This is totally different.

New Member
So your saying it’s ok for your other family members to masturbate you. And what do you mean when you said you couldn’t hold on at all?

anal is not a good thing at all,,,,2 way oral is i safe ,no physical harm and many myraids kids explore that,that is a sociological fact,i am a mother of boys and girls.and a professor of chld-psychology

i am a single mom of boys oldest is 12,yr old twins,,they have many erections per day,very natural,,, we are a nudist family,so this is easy to see,,,, yes it is so,many brothers in America ,say 11 or 12 ,have oral with younger brother ,say 5 to 9, or 10,......boys popularly call it 'sixty-nine.' this is more prevalent than one would suppose,also kissing each other feet at same time

mom here ,they are at thoes experimenting stages,,just trying to feel good

we are nudist family brothers to 12 yr,me,,i agree with this mom,nothing wrong with the pleasure u described our single mom thinks it is so cute,she is 29,a hippy ,and still nurses us al land kisses our r feet all over