Hi, I have two kids, a boy and a baby-girl. My 3 year old son is behaving strange lately, and I don’t know what’s wrong with him. He pretends that he doesn’t know how to talk, and he’s constantly seeking for attention. What could be wrong with him?

Hi, it is possible that your 3 years old boy is jealous on your baby-girl. He was your only child until his sister came to this world, and he wants all the attention for him self again. There’s nothing wrong with him, it’s a natural thing between brothers and sisters to compete for their parents love. If he behaves strange and talks like a baby, maybe that’s because he wants to be interesting to you as his sister is. You should treat your children equally in every way, because they can feel the slightest difference. I think the best solution would be to do all things about baby together with your son. He can help you change the baby’s diapers, feed her when she grows a little, bath her and other things. This way, he could replace his strange behavior and jealousy for love and sense of responsibility for his sister.