I'm 20-ish living in a tropical country where its either sun or rain all year long. I have always have difficulty keeping my eyes open under the sunlight because I think its too bright. About a year ago, I started complaining about people putting on high-beam on the road. To my bewilderment, all my friends said they were not and it was just me. I went to make an anti- reflection glass and get my eyes check but no shops want to make one for me because they said my eyes are perfectly fine.

Even after the rain when the sky is clear, I found myself squinting and trying hard to keep my eyes open eventhough there is no sun because I found it too bright. I keep my computer and phone screen at the lowest lighting not because I want to save energy but because they hurt my eyes so much. Everytime I'm 'confronted' by bright light, I feel like someone push a needle into my eyeballs. I also have a frequent burning and itching sensation on my eyes, sometimes accompanied by headache.

p/s: my friends advice me to put my other 'sickness' too. I bruised easily and most of the times I dont remember what causing them because I dont even realize I got bruised. Sometimes I found a black bruise on my body that doesnt hurt at all. Much to my amusement. Sometimes a little contact with an empty can or a friendly pinched on my skin could leave its mark up to two weeks. When I scratch an itch on the underside of my hand or on body, it usually will leave a trailing red marks with dark dots for days. I have treated all this as part of a norm but my friends are very worried.

I had had a few accidents over the past year where my head bump on the road, car, wall, but I have my safety helmet on. I had zero concussion. Maybe due to my clumsiness, I always bump my head on desk or wall but never get bruised, just a shooting pain. When I got a runny nose, I use to get a feeling as if my head is being shot with water (I really dont know how to explain this). I had always been a forgetful one but nowadays it seems worse than ever; I'd stopped midsentence all the time because I couldnt find the word to use, I have no sense of time, always mixing the past and present together. Thankfully, I got a very understanding bunch of friends.

I lead quite a healthy life; I sleep at 10pm or 12 pm and woke at 5am everyday. I took a nap around 1pm if I feel tired. I also exercise every week and though I eat almost everything, I dont really eat fast food.

What do you think is wrong with me?

you   complain  about  various  conditions  that  are  making  you  suffer  to  some  extent....but  if  other  than  that  you  can  lead  somewhat  of  a  normal  life  and  dont  make  those  that  live  w/  you  too  inconvenienced  i  would  say  you  got  a  pretty  good  life.....plus  you  are  so  young  .....you  might  just  grow  out  of  these  disorders.....some  of  what  afflics  you might  be  due  to  lack  of  certain  nutrients   like  vitamins  and  minerals    ....lutein   for  the  eyes.....and  vit.  c  for  bruises.   But  dont  take  my  word  heck  you  got  a  computer  that  can  really  help  you  diagnose  those  ailments  you  have.   Besides  seeing  a  med.  professional. 

You should see a doctor to see if these issues are connected in any way. There may be some underlying factor causing your problems. As for the eyes, if they are not a part of the conditon, you may have cataracts forming. These are cataracts that make you sensitive to glare and bright light. Definitely go to a doctor to get it all checked out and to an opthamalogist for the eyes thing. Good luck!