I am 25 years old. Some time I have dark circles under eyes. No one from my family don’t have dark circle under eyes. So heredity isn’t cause. I sleep 5 – 6 hours per day. I think that lack of sleep isn’t cause. What medical condition can cause dark circles under eyes. I use some cream and cream helped me a lot. Thank you.

Any condition that you have that causes your eyes to itch can contribute to darker circles under the eyes because rubbing or scratching the skin can darken the skin. Hay fever sufferers particularly will notice under-eye "smudges" during the height of the allergy season. Some food allergies can also cause the area under the eyes to appear darker. Any medication that you are taking that causes blood vessels to dilate can cause circles under the eyes to darken. Because the skin under the eyes is very delicate, any increase blood flow shows through the skin. The lack of nutrients in the diet, or the lack of a balance diet, can contribute to the discoloration of the area under the eyes. The skin can also become more pale during pregnancy and menstruation, which again allows the underlying veins under the eyes to become more visible.

I found this product called Berry Bright. If you have eyebags or eye puffiness i think this is the best drink for you! I used to have super heavy eye bags but after i drank this, it's slowly disappearing and im quite happy with the result. It's main ingredient is cassis extract which is also known as black currant. It is also high in antioxidants and lutein which are good for your eyes. They only sell online though. You can search Berry Bright on Facebook :)