It’s been for days now that my eyes hurt so much, they’re itchy and the white eye area has become today totally red. I thought it would goes away on its own but my eyes hurts still and I tried everything- I washed with warm water and even avoid going out but the thing is getting worse.

It’s more likely you have conjunctivitis- that’s an eye condition followed by the symptoms you’ve described; I also occasionally have conjunctivitis accompanied with eye hurts and redness of the eye. Now there’re two form of conjunctivitis and I suffer from bacterial one which is treated with antibiotic eyedrops, eye ointment and pain medication. There’s also viral form which is usually treated the same way as the bacterial one for sometimes it’s difficult to determine what have caused conjunctivitis weather it was a bacteria or some virus. And also some bad weather might cause conjunctivitis at least it is so for me so I wear my glasses always especially during windy weather and it is so important to keep your hand clean in every moment and avoid contact between your eyes and hands.