Hey everyone.

I don’t know did anyone started this topic but I need to ask you a couple of things and I need some good solution pretty fast.

My older dog is diagnosed with a lot of different diseases. I am dealing with some of them just fine but to I don’t know how to deal with cataracts and clouded eyes in my dog.

I know that this is nothing serious, tnx God but I want to deal with it properly.

Can you tell me what is the best treatment option or cataracts with clouded eyes in dogs?

Please, let me know your experience.

Hello.

Look, once a lens develops a cataract I think that there isn't any method, at least known one, to make them clear again. They can be treated by surgically removing them.

Consult your vet about this and find out is that really what you want for your dog. There are some nutritional supplementation that can help reduce ocular inflammation that occurs in dogs. Some of my friends told me that unique antioxidant supplement that has been developed recently is Ocu – GLO and that it can help heal it. I am not going to suggest you anything about this because I don’t have any experience with it. But you should definitely check it.

Hey ya there.

If you suspect that your pet has a cataract because you notice that he has clouded eyes or if you notice that your dog is having some vision problems than you need to visit your vet and consult him what you should do next.

Actually you should make an appointment with a veterinary ophthalmologist because he can do complete eye examination.

In this case he can recommend you to try anti – inflammatory eye drops if this case is not serious. But if is, if your dog’s vision is affected your dog will probably need to have a surgery.

Good luck.

Hello. The best treatment is something that only your vet can determine with you according to this disease. But cataract is something that needs to be treated. An untreated cataract may slip from the tissue that holds in the place and it can float around in the eye etc. This all can lead to glaucoma and this is potential reason of permanent blindness. Cataracts may also begin to dissolve after some time and it can cause very deep and painful inflammation in the eye. That is why you need to react on time and ask your vet for the best solution as soon as possible.

try ethosheaven bright eyes drops for cataracts in pets