I have a problem that i hope is nothing to worry about. ever since i was about 12 (I'm 16 now), I've been masturbating by lying on my stomach and rubbing my penis on my bed without my foreskin pulled down. I also hold my breath in intervals. I am able to feel an orgasm and come as well. I found out sometime ago that this isn't even close to the conventional masturbation method, and when i tried the conventional one, i didn't feel any satisfaction. This worries me because the conventional method of pulling the foreskin up and down is basically the kind of thing that happens when one has sex... So I'm worried about not feeling the pleasure. Is this strange/abnormal? what should i do?

Your way is fine. No one said you have to masturbate 'the conventional' way. If it feels good then keep doing it. And during sex the foreskin is supposed to be pulled back on it's own as the penis hardens.

Over one period of time, I changed my masturbation method to one that varies from normal sex and later found that to have had real consequences when I had real sex. My satisfaction and ability to orgasm declined as i had gotten myself used to satisfying myself in a way that doesn't really resemble normal sex. I'm now aiming to try to gradually train myself to go with a more conventional masturbation approach.