Is it true that there is increased risk in performing sexual intercourse with a penis that was not circumcised? I heard about the case when foreskin was ripped during intercourse. What is the treatment of the penis in event like this? What does it mean that tissue is damaged?

I also heard about the case when problem or incidents where the foreskin of the un-circumcised phallus has been ripped during the sexual intercourse, but to notice, neither STD nor dysfunction was involved. It seems that this happened because the foreskin was too tight, the tissue itself too thin, lack of lubrication or other, well that is the sort of information I’ve got. However, I am not sure if this relates to certain sexual fetishes or even sexual orientation, although we are dealing with heterosexuality here, right? This is not a widely discussed phenomenon, but it is quite frequent as my sources tell me for un-circumcised males. Providing that such case does happen, I don’t know what the steps to treating such situation are. I’ll try to found out, but I guess that surgery is involved.

done it twice, happens when the women is not wet enough and you thrust too hard, the best way to fix is to disinfect with somthing mild and use a product like 3m liquid skin to cover the rip. but you need be careful because if your penis becomes erect there is so much blood it is unbeleivable. the liquid skin is good because it stretches with the penis.

that has happened to me as a result of too much masturbation.. it always happens in the same place,, is there a way to toughen up the skin? what do boxers do when they cut easily?