#1. I'm 17, and my period is 1 to 1.5 weeks late. I'm getting worried. I have no boyfriend, and i'm still a virgin. I haven't been 'sleeping around' or anything. I'm still very worried though. My friends say it may be due to stress, and they also tell me i could be going through pregnancy, without the sex and without actually ahving the baby. I'd like this cleared up.

#2 Acne is a big problem. I've had it since 6th grade, and i'm now in 11th. I've tried washing my face, cut down on sweets and junk foods, i've tried creams and ointments...the doctor even prescribed me something. nothing seems to work at all...is there anything else i could try to get rid of my acne problem? Or am i stuck with the problem forever?

Thanks for the help guys -.- This is exactly why i usually don't post my problems on the net because no one ever reads them...

If you haven't had sex and there is no way any sperm could have gotten into you're vagina you aren't pregnant. One and half even two or three weeks of a late period is normal. Sometimes girls even skip periods. You're friends are right when they say it might be due to stress. Your periods are regulated on hormones, and stress will screw up hormone levels. I wouldn't worry about it, especially if there's no way you could be pregnant. If it skips more than a month I'd go see a doctor though.

well #1 your friends are crazy you have to have sex to have a baby!and #2 your a virgin so uhhh no baby... bout the acne i dont know i have it a little also

Um, if no sperm...no baby.. that simple...

stress (nutrition, sports, etc...) will lead to irrigular peroid. periods are not regular anyways unless they have been supplemented with hormones (ie bc).

Acne....hmmmm.... some options: pills (tetracycline), daily fash washes...etc.. etc... dermatologist would know the best....some people just get acne really bad... there is laser treatment...