Hi I have a question and it would be very helpful of you could give me advice ASAP .... I'm 17 and I think I might be pregnant so I wanted to get an abortion do I need a parent to come with me because I really don't want my parents to know it would never be the same also if this helps I live in New Jersey and have health insurance also... If I were to get an abortion is there a way I could get prescribed abortion pills instead of the other option ... And please no negativity or judgmental comments back thanks you:)

I got black light spotting before my periods were due for five days then it stopped and now i m 8 days late of periods, not done hpt because i m scared nd want to be positive and also on safe side i m waiting bit more so i might not get negtive... I feel tired and some time full till throat... M i pregnant