I have a horrible smell in my nose
when i blow my nose or cough what comes up is a green color.
i smell it constantly.
when the smell is very strong i gett head aches and feel sick.
My sister was close to me when i was breathing out of my nose and said she could smell it too. o.O

what could this be?

Maybe some sort of sinus infection try looking into getting some antibiotics.

one question, do you smoke? also, what is the consistency? is it more of the consistency of snot or is it brighter or darker. describe the smell.

You have to know one thing. Your body starts producing excessive mucus when your mucus membrane is irritated by some infection. And mucus membrane is located on the wall of your nasal cavity and sinus cavity. The foul and hard smell tells me that your problem is probably located in your sinus cavity. When person has sinus infection it can manifest with heard headaches and foul smell. The sinus infection can get complicated and are not easy to treat. A problem is they tend to come back after the treatment. Have you seen a doctor? Are you using any medication right now to treat this disorder? I know people often use herbal medication for sinus problems.
Good luck,
Danella