Hello fellow brothers and sisters. I'm 29 and i have the same situation happening. As a physiotherapist i started to check myself before asking someone as the 99% of doctors around is limited to the things he studies and 99% of the times lacks of open mind. So i started to inform myself.

This is what i found.

Yes there is an alteration of blood flow that increases the blood pressure on the thin layer vessels the irrorate the ear drum. The question you have to ask yourself is :

"WHEN DID THIS START? WAS THERE A SINGLE EVENT THAT STARTED IT OR IT CAME UP GRADUALLY?"

In my case was working in a hyper freezing place that freezed my neck muscles, hours in a wrong sitting position that badly modified my bodyposture, and mental duties translated in stress. All these things affected massively my neck muscles.

I found put that the SCM, upper trapezius, elevator scapulae, masseter, temporalis musclus had TRIGGER POINTS. These "knots" in the continuity of the fibers of the muscle can be felt as small pees or uncooked pieces of pasta. Trigger points give referred pain, pain or syntomatology in different districs of the body that the place where the Tp is located, and this is a massive discover for everybody's wellness. I had people walking again before getting operated of lumber hernia with 3 sessions.

Trigger Points or Tp or Tps can give also autonomic symptoms as feeeling the ear pulsing, whisteling or whatever. I'm not saying that THIS  IS the solution as can be everything and the doctor is the right guy to have you checked properly. Angioplatic exam, a CT scanor an MRI are the best ways. RX are useless as see only the bones.

So massaging even by yourself, a friend , a professional, or a fmily member, find the knots and work on them keeping pressure on 'em!

I'm building a site to show better the right spots to massage.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Alef