I lost my virginity about 3 weeks ago, used protection and everything was fine. About a week later i had protected sex again and i didn't start swelling and itching until a week after. I didn't think it is an infection since i used a condom but the itching has gotten worse everyday. I was thinking about getting some vagisil to make the itching better but i have no idea where this is coming from. I didnt use any new soap and if i was allergic to latex from the condom my reaction would have been alot earlier. Please help me.

It's very likely you just have a yeast infection, but just to make sure, is it possible your partner could have an std? Yeast infections are very common in women, and they can occur from sweat buildup, or not letting your vagina "breathe" enough by not wearing breathable cotton underwear, or simply a natural pH imbalance in your vagina. Yeast infections aren't anything to be concerned about, just annoying. If your vaginal discharge is white and kind of "cottage cheesy" it's almost definently a yeast infection. I'd try a yeast infection kit, like Vagasil or Monostat, you can get it at WalMart, CVS, anywhere. Then, if that doesn't clear it up, see a doctor. They could give you antibiotics to treat it if it's a severe yeast infection, or do an STD screening if they suspect it's something else. Good luck! :-)