:'( I had a yeast infection had all the symptoms cotage cheese discharge burn itch in the vagina nd pain during intercourse I used the monistard 3day use nd at the end of my treatment I saw like a small paper cut at the end on my inner labis like in the middle of my inner labias is this normal...to happen during a yeast infection help please..!!

Hi:
As you've probably by now, a yeast infection would not cause a cut. Is there some other way that a cut would have happened. Did you think of any? Have you seen a doctor? Has the "cut" cleared up? It sounds like something worthy of concern. What have you found out? Did the yeast infection clear up and stay cleared up? If not, what are you doing about it? I hope that things are good for you now and that you are completely healed. Please let me know how you are doing?