this has been reoccurring for a few months now, when I first started to have sexual intercourse. I let it heal, and it reoccurs. longest i've allowed it to heal was probably about a month. and then with sex is appears again (or with intense fingering). no burning on urination, no itching. I just can't stick anything in there or it hurts.

it's always in the same 6oclock position. a slit. kinda like a paper-cut. somewhat red. tiny tiny tiny tiny amount of blood too.

I do have a dryness problem. during sex I even get dry eyes and mouth. I haven't tried using much lube because I'm embarassed that I even need it, and it sorta kills the mood- having to go grab the bottle.

anyone else have similar experience?

is it safe to apply vitamin E oil/capsules to the vaginal area? or anything else? I want to hydrate the skin, but I also don't want to cause any yeast infections.

I am gonna eat more fish/take omega supplements, drink more water, and make sure to get vitamins in some more.

I really wish the cut would stop appearing. I waited until I was 22 to have sex, and now I can't even have sex when I want to. depressing.

I have the same issue and noticed it when I went off the pill so maybe it does have something to do with dryness but mine is the same, just like a papercut and a bit of blood every time so makes it very uncomfortable because it's right beside the opening. I did buy some KY because I thought that would help. It did help but it still doesn't go away and I don't know how it will heal.

I've never been on the pill.

I wonder if a yeast infection can cause a cut, or weaken skin area. it was made apparent to me that I definitely had a yeast infection 2-3 weeks ago. my first one ever. I couldnt go to the doctor because I had no insurance. but I had the symptoms, some itching, and definite white cottage-cheese looking discharge. I took 7 day monistat cream applicator, and day 3 into it, my period came too. lovely. my period ended about 4 days ago and I didnt notice anymore cottage cheese discharge or itching.

even though the vaginal paper cut started happening when I began having sex for the first time in October/November, maybe I've had a really really mild yeast infection back then that I didn't know about. I know my boyfriend had condoms with spermicide, and I just learned that is an evil evil thing when it comes in contact with vagina. can be a factor with yeast infections. needless to say I won't be using spermacide condoms ever again, last time I used them was the last time I was able to have sex- Jan 1st.

past 2 days I've been popping vitamin E pills and applying the liquid out of them to the cut. and Ive been taking fish oil, multivitamins, and extra B and C vitamins. trying to eat better too. we'll see what happens once the cut heals up again. I'm gonna probably make an appointment for gynocologist, to have it 2 weeks from now. before my appointment day, I'll probably have sex and show her the fresh cut that appears. I'm trying to check if my yeast infection is coming back again... it may be. so I may make my appointment sooner than that. ugh, I dunno what to do anymore.

I can't imagine ever popping a baby out of my vagina, if I'm having this kind of a problem with penis and fingers. my perineum would probably be shredded.

Hi, I don't know if you still check this since your post is from over a year ago but I am having the same exact problem for over the past two years and I have seen so many doctors and tried so many different medications and nothing has helped. Its horrible. Im just wondering if you found a solution and if you could share it. Thanks.