Hello. I'm 20 year old male and I would like to find out more information about treatment of acne. My problems with acne date from my 15th year of age. My whole face was covered with these blackheads and small pimples. Other parts of my body are clean and acne free.
I have used several topical treatments for my face and I hopped that was just a temporarily teenage thing but, as you see, the problem is still present.
I become desperate because it really affected my self esteem and my self confidence. That’s why I would like to hear more about possible effective treatments for acne. What are my options!?

Hello. I'm 26 year old male and I have had the same problems with acne like you know. I also thought that it should be just some teenage problem but, I had problems with them ‘till last year when one good friend recommended me some Zenmed topical cream.
I definitely suggest you to start with this Zenmed cream because it helped me a lot but there is one problem.
You must know that different people have different types of skin, and different causes of acne.
Probably that’s why you should first contact your dermatologist to determine the right type of your skin and cause of your problem.
You are not alone with this problem, that’s for sure!