I have a big problem with acne. I'm fourteen and my face is all covered with this disgusting red and white acne that I can't get rid of. I tried squeezing them at first but it only got worse, later I have tried many products, tried washing my face every morning to clean but that didn’t help either. One of my friends is using Clearsil and she says that it works wonderfully for her. I tried using it for a week but acne just got worse. Anyone has any similar experiences like mine?

Hi, I'm using Clearsil for 6 months now and I'm amazed and thrilled by the effect it left on my skin. The acne are history for me. It is truly a great product and I would recommend it to everyone. It is sometimes common that your acne would get worse for the first 2 weeks or so after you started using Clearsil but later the acne would start disappearing and after 3 to 6 months of using Clearsil your face should be acne-free. Believe me it is true. Almost all of my friends are using it and there are no bad experiences with it. If you have any allergies or strange side effects while using Clearsil then maybe you should try asking your doctor for help. I think you have got nothing to lose, if I were in your place I would try it out for another 2 or 3 weeks to see if those acne will finally disappear. Good luck.

Hi everyone,

What can I use for acne on my back?? :'(

TRY USING A BODY WASH LIKE NEUTROGENA OR PHISODERN. THESE PRODUCTS SHOULD DO IT....

i USED CLEARSIL AND IN 3 DAYS IT CLEARED THE SPOTS AWAY BUT LEFT MY FACE SO DRY I HAD SKIN LIKE A CROCODILE

Everyone's skin is different. I found one of the most annoying things was having people tell me to my face that I should try X or Y because it worked for them -- most of the time I'd already tried that crummy product anyway. Some things work great for some people but don't work for others. Keep trying different things until you find one that works, but you probably need at least two weeks on a treatment before deciding if it works or not -- I don't think one week is really enough. Benzoyl peroxide, the active ingredient in Oxy, Clearasil, and others, always worked OK for me. Some of friends found the triclosan or salycidic acid wash products to work better for them, but they never did much of anything for me.

If you have a good health plan that allows you see a dermatologist for your $10 co-pay or whatever, seek one out -- even if you need your primary doctor to do a referral. The dermatologist can help find the best solution for you and has more experience guessing what's likely to work best with your kind of acne and skin.

There are some prescription topical creams that act as surface antibacterials (benzoyl peroxide, other antibacterials), and others that increase the skin's turnover (Retin-A) to help prevent clogging. There are internal antibiotics that can help reduce the bacteria in your system, and stronger internal medications (Accutane) you take for six months that will shrink the oil-producing glands for a few years. There is even now a acne "blue light" treatment that permanently shrinks the oil glands in your face (or back, or wherever) to prevent acne. The dermatologist can also give you tips on other things -- like wearing natural fiber clothes instead of synthetics, gently washing your face with the palms of your hands and not scrubbing, blotting with a towel and not rubbing -- and other such tips that may help reduce acne flare ups, too.

It's a process to find the best treatment for you, your skin, and your lifestyle, and a good dermatologist can help speed up that process. I found it a little weird at first trying to discuss what I'd tried or what didn't work with the doctor, but after a few visits I got used to it, and after a few tries, we found a treatment that really did improve things.

Dematologists also understand the embarassment and frustration you have about acne, so after a couple of visits you'll get over the self-consciousness. Plus, you can bet that over the years the dermatologist has seen (and helped) much worse acne than yours.

How about trying the T3 Acne Body Wash. It work well for me. Give it a try.

CLEARASIL has been around since I was a teenager (a long time ago). It works good and is good at cover-up as well. There are a lot of new products on the market today for acne and they are good. It is a continual process. You must stay with it daily. I highly recommend you see a dermatologist. Acne is a type of infection and a good dermatologist can help you a lot. Do it now before the acne scars your face.

Clearsil work great. I've been using it for the past 4 days and my acne is clearing up especially my enormous pimple. But if it doesn't try clearsil oil free daily wash hoope this help