I was 27 years old when I found out that I was pregnant.I never used any contraceptive before.I never drink any kinds of medication because Im afraid that my body will be used to it.I knew that once I will take a medicine the faster it will affect my body.I am also Immunized and in a good health condition.

I was shocked that my boyfriend was married but he dont have any child.I found out that he was 17 years older than me.It gives me too much fear that I will be involved in a wrong kind of relationship.His wife cried to me and asking me that she cant leave without him.I really dont love this man because I am in love with my long lost friend.My boyfriend just forced me.Giving me sleeping pills to do what he wanted to do to me.I was now pregnant without a husband and his wife always accusing me and fighting to me.

I decided to abort the baby because of the difficult situation between me and my boyfriend.I drank Abortion pills,and anti cancer drugs that can help to remove the baby which is in a 1st month.No bleeding was been noted.Only severe abdominal pain,cramps,leg pain.I lost my weight 2 kilos and I experienced anorexia due to psychological effect of the jeopardy that my boyfriend commited to me.He did not support my pregnancy.He just want that I will take care of the baby.

I feel too much pain in the lower abdomen and still no bleeding.Do you think it is the sign of abortion?Will I die because it is a danger sign of pregnancy?

THE MORNING AFTER PILL IS NOT THE ABORTION PILL!! The "ABORTION PILL" RU-486 AND methotrexate is an abortion pill. WHAT did you take??? AFTER ANY abortion at a clinic YOU NEED A FOLLOW UP VISIT! IF YOU TRIED AN ABORTION AT HOME, you need to see a doctor asap.

Hi
Please suggest me a medicine which can abort a baby.i am very tense. :-(

I AM SORRY.

Only a doctor can provide the ABORTION PILL.

THIS is why safe sex and condom use is important if you live in a country where abortion is illegal.