Approximately 3 years ago (2005) I gave birth to a baby boy by C-section due to gallbladder pancreatitis. After C-section, the doctors also removed my gallbladder and performed a ERCP. The year that followed all surgeries the only problems I experienced were constant nausea. By the end of 06/beginning of 07 I began experiencing pain in abdomen, vomiting, and diarrhea. I was placed in the hospital several months in a row for the same issue, but was told it was only a virus. Month by month the pain gets worse and other symptoms have occured. Now I have chest ain, abdomen pain, diarrhea or constipation, painful/frequent urination, painful/heavy periods, heart palpitations, headaches, constant nausea, and joint pain/weakness. I am unable to eat for days at a time because of the discomfort in my stomach. I will either be backed up or I will have severe diarrhea with cramping.

I have been seeing a Doctor that has diagnosed me with IC and is treating me for that with catheter each week. Endometriosis has also been diagnosed.

It feels like something new each day. I feel like I have the flu on a daily basis and I have constant pain. My hips have started to ache when I sit or lay on my sides.

My question is, could any of this be coming from surgeries three years ago. I was healthy up until giving birth and having those surgeries. I am getting worse each year and I feel helpless at this point. Please give me any advice you can. Thank you.

How are you feeling now? Were you ever bit by a tick?