a month ago i had an abortion but half of the baby came out so i had to do the abortion pill so the rest of the baby could come out! (I was 9 weeks pregnant, going to 10 weeks) I had sex 3 weeks ago unprotected and I took a pregnancy test 2 days ago which came out positive. Is it possible I can get pregnant right away after an abortion? Or did the HPT came out positive because my hormones can still be active? Im so confused and worried. What should I do? 

It's not uncommon for your pregnancy hormones to still be present in your body three weeks after an abortion, which could have led to false positive pregnancy test, but also, three weeks is considered a common limit after which your ovulation and menstrual cycle should restart, so there still is a chance taht you have gotten pregnant from that unprotected sex. I recommend that you do the test again in about a week, or if you have the chance, visit a gynecologist for a blood pregnancy test or ultrasound exam.