HELP.. okay so I had an abortion but on a Thursday while I was still pregnet I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend thinking it was okay because I was pregnet. but I then had an abortion two days later on sat morning. now I am scared because I heard sprem lives in the womens body for 72 hours so after my abortion I still had 24 hours of sprem is it possible that I can be pregnet with the Thursday incident? Please helppppp

You are OKAY!

I promise... I work in an abortion clinic, and women ask that question all the time, you are not the only person that asks.

My girlfriend just had an abortion and a week later we had unprotected sex. She wanted me to ejaculate in her and now we fear she might be pregnant. How long does it take before we'll be able to find out, or is there any way to tell if the eggs will be active this early after an abortion?

A week after an abortion IS RISKY.

IF YOU do not want babies, YOU need to use a condom, and not trust "NO birth control".

She can take a pregnancy test about 14 days after sex.

Thanks for the response Carifairy.

We are both having a really hard time with the decision we made and I think we both regret having the abortion. Will the hormone still be in her body from the previous pregnancy? Also, how long does it take for a menstral cycle to begin after an abortion has taken place?

Thanks!

YES, the hormone from the abortion wills till be in her body.

IT IS NOT HEALTHY to get pregnant SOON after an abortion. Just like with women that have a d&c for a regular miscarriage, you would need to wait 2-3 months to have a HEALTHY pregnancy.

Hopefully she is not pregnant, as her risk of miscarriage is higher.

One week is risky, but IF she was still bleeding there would be less risk.

PLEASE use condoms from now on.

IF you really want a baby, get some health insurance, and wait a few months so that she can have a HEALTHY pregnancy.

ALSO... 2-4 weeks after an abortion she is supposed to have a 'check -up' for after the abortion. She SHOULD GO.