Hello! I’m a father of a 3 years old child who has tantrums. Whenever it’s not on his way he expresses himself by tantrums. It has become very frustrating going through these tantrums attacks. What can I do to stop them?

Hi! Seems like we’re in a same situation for I have a child about your age that had tantrums. Boy, I don’t even like remembering it, all that screaming, crying, hitting, kicking and breath holding. You may not believe it now, but those tantrums situation may be threatened as a opportunity for education, learning and talking to your child, for the specialist claim that tantrums makes a normal part of development. It is most likely that your child needs more attention or is tired or wants to get something. Tantrums are the way in which toddlers express their frustration over the situations they can not control. While tantrum situation you better try to stay cool, think clearly for your child is watching your behavior. Instead be patient, find out why he is upset, talk to him trying to help him and understand him. Try to do anything good, but not ignore him. Good luck!