My 3 years old son is unbearable. Whenever he doesn’t get what he wants he start screaming, kicking, hitting or rolling. It’s like I live in nightmare he does that at least 6 times a day. When this will end and does your child do this?

Hi! I’ve experienced the same situations with my kid also. Don’t worry. As soon as your son learns how to express his feelings end needs in adequate words he’ll start talking and acting normally. These tantrums are the part of his development and usually children overpass it after the age of three. While this situation you should try to stay calm and show him your interest in what he is upset for. I know it’s hard to stay cool in these crazy situations but you have to control yourself and your son will pretty soon, by watching on your behavior learn how to control himself too. By the age of four almost all of them learn how to express their needs in “normal” way. And for your sake, you should occasionally take an hour or two a day just to be out by yourself or with your friends or do what you enjoy without your child. And the things are easier after.