Since about May of last year, and maybe even farther back to summer of 08, is when symptoms started. It may have started (in 08) with a dull little strange feeling in my head. I have had trouble fully concentrating ever since. At first I thought it was just in my head, but by about May of 2009, it got insanely worse literally over night. The symptoms as of right now are as follows: Headache, all around my eyes, temple. Sometimes in back of head, not sure if it's related. I had bad upper/lower back pain for a bit, and neck pain, but now it's only in the neck, not sure if it's related. I have drowning fatigue all day every day. No energy, ever. I've been doing a heavy exercise campaign to see if maybe inactivity was the problem, no dice, I still feel like garbage even though I'm exercising (running over 20 minutes a day). There was a period about 2-3 months ago that I couldn't sleep whatsoever, but I think this was brought about from anxiety regarding my headaches. I developed REALLY bad anxiety, but it's virtually gone nowadays, thank god. I still haven't come any closer to being "treated" though. I saw an ENT and a MD and a bunch of folk and got a bunch of tests down, was a tremendous waste of money. I should mention that I have relatively bad teeth, enamel wise, from a braces gone bad incident many years ago. Nothing sparked the onset of symptoms however. I have pain all around my mouth, well not really a sharp pain, but a constant nagging dull pain. Sometimes it's worse then other times. It occurs mostly in the four corners of my mouth with the back teeth and often involves the bottom row of teeth as well. It's almost like I can feel the roots of my teeth and they are in pain, it's hard to describe. Anyway, at first I figured it was a sinus problem - but I can a CAT scan and my sinuses are apparently fine. I also have moderate to severe ringing in ears, which can fluctuate at certain times, as in the ringing changes frequencies or becomes more noticeable. The headache is the worst part, from when I wake up till I go to sleep, it's been with me over over a year now. Medicine doesn't help whatsoever. Sometimes it's worse then others and medicine seems to help. I don't really drink caffeine or soda anymore, in a way this problem has been beneficial as I've stopped doing anything "harmful" to my body such as eating fast food or having caffeine or whatever, but none of my symptoms have been alleviated whatsoever. I also have a mild pressure feeling in my ears, and in my head, and sometimes I can get a little vertigo or something.

I've come to two conclusions. Either I have some type of allergy problem, no idea what it could be, but it's a possibility (no history of having any allergy problems before, but I've always seemed to have a stuffed up nose) or I have some form of TMJ. I believe the TMJ may have been brought about by Bruxism from stress, so I've worked very hard at eliminating stressors, but this hasn't alleviated any symptoms. My dentist wants me to give him 400 dollars for a mouth guard and I kind of laughed, I bought a OTC one and couldn't sleep at all with it, there's no way that's an option. So I'm asking you, what should I do?

I might also add that the Dentist never told me if he noticed signs of Bruxism or not, but it definitely feels like it might be a possibility, I mean what else would make my mouth be in so much pain, cause headaches and ear stuffiness/ringing?

hi,just wondering if you still feel this way

im not sure if this is what is going on with you but here is my awful experience: since around thanksgiving of last year i have been suffering with non stop earaches. i have been to doctors numerous of times and all they did was prescribe antibiotics and pain meds. now for about the past month in a half i have had severe jaw, ear, neck, and head pain(mostly the back). from time to time i would get pain under my left eye and face. the pain i have suffered was worse than labor, im talking excruciating. not only was i in constant pain but i felt fatigued, like you, almost constantly. and just an over all feeling of being ill. anyway to make a long story short i found out my symptoms were related to a partially impacted wisdom tooth. i dont know if you have your wisdom teeth or not but that could be what it is. also my tooth coming in and not having enough room was pushing against all my other teeth causing them to be misaligned, which in return was causing me to clench/grind my teeth at night. i believe this and having a severe infection in my tooth was causing the pain. my oral surgeon said that without a doubt the ear aches were from the tooth. because right were the wisdom root is there is also a nerve that runs along the jaw line. he said its called referred pain. like when you are having a heart attack and you have pain in your left arm.

anyway when i was getting it pulled out, the pressure, was giving me that same migraine type pain in the back of my head that i had been suffering with for the past month, so obviously it is all connected. the tooth was cut out in three different parts but every time a part of the tooth came out i felt a release of pressure. honestly, it felt good and a relief when it came out. the best thing i could have done for my health even though it was really nerve wrecking, all and all i feel foolish for being so nervous about it. just make sure you get a good oral surgeon and go with your gut about finding one if you don't like the way they come off don't have it done by them. you need to feel as comfortable as possible. i passed on the first surgeon i met and im glad i did cause the next was a lot more comforting and really helped me get through this.

so if you still have your wisdom teeth i would check with your dentist about getting them out asap. hope this helps you or anyone else browsing for info with these symptoms. take care.

Yes I still feel the same way, I'll check into my Wisdom teeth although I've never heard anything bad about them (mine).