Hi
I had my ACL reconstruction done 7 months back and i have been playing Rugby again for the past 2 weeks, however couple of days back after i tackled a player i fely a slight pain in my knee and 5 minuites later when i tried running i felt my knee give away again. Im realy scared that i might have torn the reconstructed ACL again.
Does any of you out there have done something similer? and if so what do u advice?

Hey, 7 months? you should really be leaving it for about 12 months before you do anything major. I had acl reconstruction and left it for 12 months my knee feels so much better im back playing rugby and powerlifting, i only get pain when im out in the cold but deep heat sorts that out. I think your coming back to early altho theres no pain it still would not have nitted together properly, best of luck. anth