I'm currently in my first trimester of pregnancy and apart from the morning sickness (or should I call that just general pregnancy sickness because it definitely doesn't stop when the morning ends!) I also have another weird symptom that I was not expecting: lots of zits. Can I do something to make them go away, and how? I don't want to use any aggressive creams because of my pregnancy.

Just get st. Ives apricot cream its a gentle wash that works really great :-) Congrats on your pregnancy!

Pregnancy changes your hormones and sometimes they just go little bit wild, like in your case with acne. I mean, they normally go away completely after pregnancy, but you have to do something now to prevent them from leaving any scars or darker spots on your face. I would suggest that you buy one of those teenage alcohols free acne packs and make sure that it’s for even more sensitive skin. They don’t contain alcohol, antibiotics (like duac, or something strong like that) and usually offer wash, tonic, cream and even correctors or powders, all anti-acne.

the st. ives apricot scrub works great on me.. and as long as you wash your face 2-3 times a day {make sure its before you go to bed and when you wake up for sure} then they will hopefully slowly go away