i dont know what to do
>:( im 14 and ive gone more than a month without masturbating,unfortunately one friday night i had a nocturnal emission,and i guess its practically the same thing?
and then it happens again about every two days,but if you sleep face down you/ll be alright,but then my neck starts to hurt and i turn over and my plan is foiled and i have to start all over again,my skin looks horrible,as if someone got a pimple shotgun and just shot it all over my face ,my acne is everywhere,i feel like im a monster,and the skin between my eyebrows is swollen and the pores on that spot opened up HUGE,ive tried everything including proactive,which is a piece of sh?t,right now im taking these pills called vilantae,ive been taking them for 2 days,i have bipolar skin too,i am in 8th grade and i cant run my finger across my face one inch without feeling these bumps and scabs on my face,i have considered suicide for weeks,i am scared of even talking to people because i dont want them to have to look at me,at my school a lot of people have a few pimple on their face every once in a while and have a few scars,but i have the worst case although if you stand from far away you cant quite tell,im always looking down so that people cant see my face clearly,i wonder how my friends even want to be friends with me,they barely even even pay attention to my acne ,yet they have clear flawless baby skin,i wonder if this will go on until im in my mid 20s,if goes on that long then im sure to kill myself,i cant wait that long,i know i will have scars and i wish i could just skip to the day that i have scars only and no pimples,

masturbation does not cause acne. this is a myth that's perpetuated by people who think masturbation is a sin or unhealthy to discourage people from masturbating. it's perfectly natural to masturbate, i haven't seen anyone accusing an ape of being a sinner! the reason some people think masturbation causes acne is because the chemicals that actually cause acne are related to the same hormones that are making you want to masturbate.

please don't consider suicide, i understand your anxiety at having acne. everything will pick up. you probably judge yourself more harshly than other people judge you. your friends do actually like you. acne doesn't make you less valuable as a person. acne generally stops by about 20. have you ever consulted a dermatologist about your problem?

Go to the doctor and get put on roaccutane, this will clear all problems

Masturbation does not cause acne or pimples. There are so many reasons for acne such as, over active sebaceous glands, abnormal shedding of skin cells and the proliferation of bacteria. You need a good soap to wash your face without totally drying it out.
I am sending you the link to this information. It has a lot of links that may help you to get your acne under control.

hey!dont worry about acnes...even im 14 and i have.acnes will appear for every one at this age......its natural...not because u masturbate when ur maturing acnes will come and before your teenage is over yuor face will be clear........my friends masturbate 7 days a week but der face is clear

i have to say i used to think about killing myself too. but honestly its not worth it. the reason why you feel like sh*t is because the media has tainted our idea of beauty i do photography and edit pics trust me NOBODY has baby soft skin ok maybe theres a few but most don't! its quiet ironic i wont get in front of a camera for the life of me lol but yet i take pics of others lol. you should look into buddhism it has helped me over come my constant thoughts of suicide..... honestly acne goes away and i know highschool sux! i started to not feel so bad about myself after i got outa school.... if you an go to the doctor and get antibiotics... they helped me til i stopped taking em.... =\

dude dont worry dont be so harsh on your self the best thing to do is to not take any drugs, you should contact a dermatologists that does acne extractions it works for me so much in 3 days your pimple will dry out and you wont have any bacteria left under your skin for future break outs you should eat only greens and fruit no high sugars dairy chili and junk and clean your face once you wake up and when you get home from skool dude i have the worst acne you can imagine i have it covering my lower back aroudn my shoulders and all over my chest then under my jaw and on my cheeks then on my forehead dont give up on your self i thought of sucide also when i look in the mirror after a shower and just see red everywhere not one inch of regular skin i have no i feel lucky that my girl friend still loves me even tho just 9 months into the relationship i got acne i feel akward and mad when i see people stare at my face in class and think i cant see them on the side of my view acne took everything away from me it took my sex life, my skateboard, good food and just everything i enjoyed so so much i cry because of it!!! dont feel lonely and like a monster because your not its not your fault its just the bad food we live around and your hormones just dont give up man you can get rid of that acne and i hope i can too were fighting together your not alone man i feel your pain