Hi i am 17 yr old boy and i stared masterbating at the age of 15 but now i am suffering from acenes all over my face so i stopped masterbating for around 2 weeks now but still new pimples are forming but not as much as i use to have before .also i am getting sores around the penus and testes which is really itching and it becomes very dry in the area.....i also have pimples on my chest and back its really embarrassiing......
plz help.

hey there rkk,

first let me clarify that masturbation does NOT cause pimples or acne,

acne is caused by clogged oil/sweat glands which become infected. they occur durring puberty because oil production increases.

inorder to get rid of them try washing your face daily with scrubbing facial clenser (not soap as this will dry the area) if that doesnt help or your acne is really bad you can see a dermatologist and they can prescribe stonger medication to help fight and control your acne.

i hope this helps ;-)

YOU CA

N APPLY LEMON AT UR FACE DAILY 2 TIMES TRY IT REALLLY WORKS

Masturbation does not cause pimples. Hormones cause pimples and also make you feel like masturbating. If you stopped masturbating you would still have pimples, because you still have hormones.