which diet pills are gluten free and safe for a celiac sprue patient

Archadam since you suffer from celiac disease you shouldn't be trying to lose weight by drinking diet pills. Maybe it would be wise to consult your doctor before buy any kind of weight lose product. If your doctor say it is fine to lose weight by drinking some kind of slimming pills than you can start searching for gluten free pills. You can find out about ingredients of any product by carefully reading the labels or you can ask pharmacist to assist you before you decide to buy anything. 

And be sure to check which medications you shouldn't be using while drinking diet pills. This is as well something you can ask your doctor but even they don't know everything so check the product label just to confirm. 

And I have one question. How it is possible to have problems with weight since you are on a gluten free diet because of your condition? Is this some minor problem or you are overweight? 

gluten free foods (packed) are really high in fat.  i avoid them but my weight is quite high and i eat like a saint and work fulltime and run all day as a very busy nurse in charge.  yes with malabsorption some coeliacs do lose weight and while there are others who cannot budge there weight.  people are just not aware of it.  research it, u will see.   i have been on the anorexic edge and the overweight. u need to find something that works for u and makes u feel good about yourself.  one little step at a time. and give your self a mini goal with a prize at the end.  challenge yourself.     i wish u well.

YES I HAVE HYPOTHYRODISM AS WELL AS CELIAC NO I WAS NOT OVERWEIGHT UNTIL NOW