I was thinking about buying brytanl diet pills. It is said like no effort in losing weight, but it somehow sounds too good to be truth. IS there anybody who has tried them and actually lost some weight? Thx for the info!

Hi there! To tell you the truth, I wouldn’t even want to lose pounds with these pills. They work by affecting the central nervous system, binding to the neurotransmitters. Sounds like possible habit forming stuff. No thanx!!!! Besides, you know the saying….no pain no gain!!!!!

Its a dream come true. The company is not responding to my latest order.... lol I sort of feel like a pheen......

Legend
Where did you ordered Brytanl? Do you have the website address? Please let me know ...

I order from their website. I am need of some, but they have stiffed me on my order.

Legend
Well, I've done a little research regarding Brytanl. I've opened a new topic, so take a look:

https://www.steadyhealth.com/Is_Brytanl_a_scam_product__t61062.html

I've used them for one month, and lost 10 lbs. I'm not using it now, and I feel no urge to have to have them (like an addiction).

What ever it is, it does suppress cravings and your appetite. Before I used this product, I'd have horrible cravings for chocolate and sweets. IF dh had chocolate donuts in the house, I'd have to have one (or two or three). When I was taken brytanl, I could walk past the sweets and have no urge what so ever to eat any of it!!! I loved it!